Friday, February 8, 2013

Pontian Wanton Noodles @ SS15, Subang Jaya

A FOOD POST! :D

I know this is before CNY,
but food is a GOOD thing :D

Tried Pontian Wanton Noodles :D
It's located opposite Wisma Subang :D


Ordered fried wanton since it was recommended in the menu 
It's actually quite good :D


Had their Wanton noodles,
I think the noodles are a bit on the dry side,
but it was good.
They have three sizes, 
this was medium
and the amount was just right :D


Took a picture of their menu :D
Next time I will try their Laksa :3

Service was fast, 
and I was satisfied :D
It's a great place for anyone who wants fast food,
and I am going back there :D

PONTIAN WANTON NOODLES
No 45, Jalan SS15/4,
Subang Jaya, 47500 Selangor, Malaysia.


HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE! 


Jessica.

No comments:

Post a Comment