Sunday, January 20, 2013

Baby Isabelle's Christening @ Teck Wah

As the title says,
I attended a christening lunch today LOL

Baby Isabelle is my.. distant cousin. 
Very. Distant.

But nonetheless, she is ADORABLE 

So here's what I had xD

This is lou sang :D


then had some yummy Siew Yok and Char Siew
LOVES XD


This was a boat with scallops, pork ribs, fish ball and octopus 
:D

There were steamed fish, fried chicken and vegetables but I forgot to take pictures of them :(


This was one of the desserts,
ADORABLE MINI PAO'S XD


and this was er.. longan and sea cucumber I think @.@
It's a pretty common dessert la ><

That was it for today,
cause the lunch was REALLY heavy and I didn't really eat much of dinner :/

It's the second time I went to Teck Wah,
and I like going there :D

To those interested,
(cause they're really good, service and all :D)

Here's where they're at:
Teck Wah Seafood Restaurant
No. 33, Jalan A, Taman Batu, Off Jalan Kuching,
52000 Kuala Lumpur.




No comments:

Post a Comment