Friday, January 18, 2013

A typical day of food and school


That was in my Introduction questionnaire for Writers Craft :3
It took me a while to draw/doodle.
I finally was quite satisfied with this LOL

Writer's Craft is fun,
it helps me relax, and also teaches me how to write better,
also puts me in the same room as other amazing writers :D


Had homemade pizza for dinner today :D
Delicious stuff, my father makes xD


Had this at a coffee shop near the CPU building :D,
it's not bad and it cost me RM4.50-ish
but don't drink the soup cause it tastes like water LOL
other than that, it's tolerable ><

Can't post much today,
cause I've got to read a whole bunch of literature so I can decide which one to research on.
and I need to do it FAST,
so I'm planning to settle it tonight hahah

Jessica.

No comments:

Post a Comment