Sunday, July 14, 2013

Holy Mama of Burgers :)

When I started college,
I started eating burgers more frequently. 
This was cause of the short breaks we had and the fact that we needed fast food T_T

College makes you fat. 

I blogged about Crayon Burger before...
and it was actually a real interesting burger experience.

So there was another popular burger joint in town,
and I was pretty sure almost everyone would've heard about it,
cuz I constantly saw people post on instagram. 

I wasn't able to try them out at first because:
1. I did not know where it was
2. I heard that it was real crowded and the queue is crazy T^T

But one fine night, after my Japanese class,
my parents and lil' sis wanted to try :B
Lucky me :DD 


This was the queue. It was till the outside of the shop. 
Can't say much about the space though :X
It was small.

Maybe when they earn enough they will make it bigger? :D

But the queue moved pretty fast so it didn't take a long time to order and there were also friendly staffs to help you pick out the burger of your choice when you are overwhelmed by the awesome looking menu. 

Seriously, 
you would feel like trying every single one of them out.


Took a picture of the wall while waiting for our burgers :D
It wasn't that long a wait either, 
the kitchen was moving quite fast despite the number of orders they were receiving. 


Just look at all the busy staffs
preparing those delicious burgers :')


We decided to have a take away because the place was already filled and there was no place you could just sit and eat. 
It was like being sardined between people you don't even know and all of you would be trying to enjoy the burger :B

And I was not disappointed. 
And this isn't due to the fact that I was hungry either,
because I already had my dinner when we bought this.

I ate it out of curiosity and gluttony. 
We ordered 2 "Beautiful Mess"'s, a "Kick in the Face" and an "A+" 

Beautiful Mess was definitely beautiful and a mess. 

With such beautiful burgers comes with "beautiful" prices. 
Nonetheless, it was a worthwhile investment :)

Definitely recommend to try them out at LEAST once 
and you will not be disappointed :) 

You can find them at:


No. 14, Jalan 21/22, 

Seapark, 

46300 Petaling Jaya, 

Malaysia.



Or you can visit their facebook page here :)

Jessica.

No comments:

Post a Comment