I haven't been updating... sorryahs.. technically I kinda forgot about like.... any form of updates.. Even I don't know why... @.@
Well lately, PMR is over, and the holidays start. And as usual, people start to make plans. Turns out that MOST of my friends are going overseas... while I'm stuck here. T.T oh wells, I'll be here to admire the beauty of Malaysia anyways. Despite the weather the sceneries here are still nice. I can go around taking peektures. xD
Well, before PMR started, I had problems... which for some reason I still can't get it out of my head. Now, I'm paranoid about my results. My mum called me crazy. LOL Eventhough the problem was already well gone, for some apparent reason flashbacks keep coming back. I don't break down and start crying like a cry baby but of course, it'd keep me thinking.
Honestly, I even wonder whether you knew how I really felt the entire time... I doubt you did.
ANYWAYS, the farewell parties are all gone, and I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm reaaaaally gonna miss my seniors who are leaving this year.. I don't know if you guys are gonna come back to visit us next year or maybe just to get your SPM slips and disappear again. =P On the positive side, facebook now has a very important role. Keeping us all in touch. xD
This year had a lot of bad experiences but also some good ones... I really hope the bad ones don't repeat themselves and the good ones just evolve into better ones... I hope that all of us implanted some real good and memorable times in our seniors heads this year. xD If we didn't, your facebook wall shall be beautified by our lovely spams real soon. =P
I think that's enough about the seniors. I'm preeety sure they'll get to where they want to be in life. xD You guys better visit us next year. =D
I think there's gonna be a lot of friends who are not being in the same school anymore... they're moving.. T.T which makes me think of moving but I'm not bothered to do paperwork. xD To all those friends whom I'm not going to see anymore next year, PLEASE OH PLEASE get a day where we can hang out. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA during the holidays of course. xD and update us with things, it's pretty awkward when we don't know what's going on. =P
I think I wanna write a story... still thinking about it.. hahaha I need to use my fictionpress account but nothing's coming outta my head. x.x Oh wells, if I do write a story, I'll let you guys know. xD I don't know when I'm going to update this again but till then. xP
GOOD LUCK TO ALL SPM CANDIDATES. =D
...I don't know if my brain is telling me to keep the memories or throw them all away...
No comments:
Post a Comment