Saturday, September 18, 2010

Hi bloggie. Sorry for neglecting you.. >.<>It's like in two more weeks. Hahaha.. Just went for a seminar this morning. Going again tomorrow. Lately I haven't been in the mood. Doing things have been distracting me away from my problems... but everytime when there's nothing to do. It always comes back. Honestly.. I don't know anymore.

I need to focus on my exams. But how can I when problems come up. Can't it all happen AFTER the exam? Why now. GAH. But of course, I'll always smile so nobody won't worry. =)

I'll always show my normal side everytime. No matter what, I won't show the part of me that could just burst out of tears any moment. Cause that's what happened when I was in kindergarten. I don't want to be that anymore. HAHAHAHAHA

Oh wells, gonna go now. =) BYEEEE till next time. =D

I'm ready to forgive, But I know that I'll never forget what happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment