Had a crime and prevention workshop today at college,
Attendance was compulsory for all freshmen -3-
So waited at school from 1pm-2pm just so we could attend the workshop which was at 2pm - 4pm!
It's not really good timing,
but I guess it was reasonable since they joined all CAL, SAM and CPU students :3
Since we were somewhat bored,
the talk was interesting okay, we just couldn't stand not talking for too long xD
CAMWHORED XD
With Joey :3
and with ze boyfie :D
I made him sit next to me :PP
Hahah that's all for today,
the talk had some interesting points because it is true that the world isn't a VERY safe place to walk around without precautions xD
Gonna finish my homework now, BAI
Jessica.
updated:
So yes, I had a request to share some of the tips I learnt on the day :D
So I will try to remember as many as I can because I spent almost the whole time laughing xD
1. When someone snatches your handbag/bag, let them take it. It's better than being dragged and killed in the process.
2. Always be alert. Cause no matter how revealing your clothes are or are not, you will STILL get raped.
3. Always carry a pepper spray with you. Especially ladies, always hang put them somewhere easily accessible because you don't want to be digging your bag for it while that person is attacking you.
4. When you have been attacked, always attack the centre of the body of the attacker.
5. Keys are good weapons.
6. Ladies, don't hesitate to kick your male attacker in the groin when attacked. Kick as hard as you can and better yet, use high heels xD
7. Try your best to learn self defence so that you can increase your accuracy and strength.
8. Mentally prepare yourself for situations where you would be in danger, that way you won't panic when the real deal happens :D
That's all I remember right now :)
Hope it really helps you in life :D

No comments:
Post a Comment